Sunday, December 15, 2013

family - @Michelle Flynn Sumpter White - if I can talk Shane into coming with me for pictures this spring, can we do something like this? :) I'd love to caption it "Happily Ever After" and frame it!! :)

family - @Michelle Flynn Sumpter White - if I can talk Shane into coming with me for pictures this spring, can we do something like this? :) I'd love to caption it "Happily Ever After" and frame it!! :)
family - @Michelle Flynn Sumpter White - if I can talk Shane into coming with me for pictures this spring, can we do something like this? :)  I'd love to caption it "Happily Ever After" and frame it!! :)

Download whole gallery
Photography Tips
Photography Tips

Download whole gallery
gorgeous lighting
gorgeous lighting

Download whole gallery
Describes each camera setting in detail and what to use it for - perfect!!
Describes each camera setting in detail and what to use it for - perfect!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment