Friday, December 20, 2013

How to carve a pumpkin - I should have checked this out before I made pumpkin pies with my students. They could have decorated our 10+kg pumpkin in their art lessons... Well, waiting for next year with this idea.

Photography tips
Photography tips

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
editing tips
editing tips

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
How to carve a pumpkin - I should have checked this out before I made pumpkin pies with my students. They could have decorated our 10+kg pumpkin in their art lessons... Well, waiting for next year with this idea.
How to carve a pumpkin - I should have checked this out before I made pumpkin pies with my students. They could have decorated our 10+kg pumpkin in their art lessons... Well, waiting for next year with this idea.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment